A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. This cookies policy covers also the use of technologies similar as cookies (e.g. pixels).
It is important to distinguish between
- first party cookies – are cookies set by the website you’re visiting. Only that website can read them;
- third party cookies – are placed on your device not by the website you are visiting, but by a third party like an advertiser or an analytic system.
Session cookies are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser. On the other hand, persistent cookies stay in one of your browser’s subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file.
In addition, taking into account a purpose for which cookies are used, there are:
- necessary cookies – these cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. The website cannot work properly without these cookies. It is not required to obtain consent for these cookies;
- statistical – also known as “performance cookies”. These cookies collect information about how you use a website (which pages you visited, links you clicked on etc.). None of this information can be used to identify you; the information is collected on aggregated basis and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited;
- marketing – these cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers. These are persistent cookies and almost always placed by third-party. You may refuse/block these cookies without impact on your experience with our website. Please note that some of these third parties or their equipment are located in the United States, which are not considered as a country providing an adequate level of protection of personal data. In all of these cases there is a cross-border transfer of personal data to the USA on the basis of standard contractual clauses approved by the Commission (see table below).
Our website uses the following cookies:
- NECESSARY COOKIES AND PREFERENCES
|Name||Purpose||Duration||Provider||Safeguards (when data are sent to a third country)|
|distinguishes between humans and bots.||Persistent|
|local_storage_support_test||The cookie is used in context with the local-storage function in the browser. This function allows the website to load faster.||Persistent|
|lang||Remembers the user’s selected language version of a web site||Session|
|wp-wpml_current_language||Designates the country code Used to determine what|
language should be used for the visitor.
|_ga||is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site||2 years||fingera.com||https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3379636?hl=en|
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||fingera.com|
|_gid||is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the web site||1 day||fingera.com|
|_ widgetsettings||It is set by Twitter. It allows the visitor to share content from the website ontotheir Twitter profile.|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers||3 months||fingera.com||https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum|
|ads/ga-audiences||Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites||Session||google.com||https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/54817?hl=en|
|Used by LinkedIn||2 years||Linkedin.com||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy|
|common/cavalry_endpoint.php (pixel)||Collects data on visitor behaviour from multiple web sites, in order to present more relevant advertisement.. Allows the website to limit the number of times that they are shown the same advert.||Session||Facebook.com||https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum|
|d/px||is used make content and advertisement more relevant to the specific visitor.||Session||adsymptotic.com||Drawbridge Advertising|
|fr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers||3 months||Facebook.com||https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum|
|i/jot||allow s third party advertisers to target the visitor with relevant advertisement.||Session||twitter.com||https://twitter.com/en/privacy|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the web site user’s actions after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||2 years||Doubleclick.net||https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US|
|lidc||Used by Linkedin (to optimize data center selection)||1 day||Linkedin.com||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy|
|lissc||Used by Linkedin (Used to ensure there is correct SameSite attribute for all cookies in that browser)||1 year||Linkedin.com||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy|
|ls_smartpush||Used to track visitors on multiple web sites, in order to present relevant advertisement based on the|
|NID||identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ad.||6 months||google.com||https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/|
|pagead/1p-user-list/#||Tracks if the user has shown interest in specific products across multiple web sites and detects how the user navigates between sites. This is used for measurement of advertisement efforts and facilitates payment of referral-fees between web sites.||Session||google.com||https://privacy.google.com/businesses/controllerterms/mccs/|
|Used to check if the user’s|
browser supports cookies
|tr||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party|
|UserMatchHistory||LinkedIn Ads||29 days||Linkedin.com||https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy|
According to Sec. 55 par. 5 of the Slovak Act no. 351/2011 Coll. on electronic communications, the use of the relevant settings of a web browser or other computer program is also considered as consent for the purpose of storing or accessing information stored on the user’s terminal device.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie, or block the cookies completely. Learn more about how cookies can be managed by the most used browsers:
THE CONTROLLER AND ITS CONTACT INFORMATION
Innovatrics, s.r.o., with its registered seat at: Pri vinohradoch 82, 831 06 Bratislava, Slovak Republic,
ID No.: 36 280 712, registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, File No. 39481/B.
If you want to communicate with us about personal data protection issues, please use the following contacts:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mail – contact address: Innovatrics, s.r.o., Jarošova 1, 831 03 Bratislava, Slovak Republic.